Saturday, October 21, 2006

Giorgia Corsini


Here is the lovely letter from Mrs Corsini I was really moved by it ( but then you saw how easily moved I am!)

Dearest,
I wanted to thank you, Mrs Williams and the students for the visit yesterday.
I had so much fun and it was stimulating to meet and discuss with people so different and interesting.
I hope that I was able to express how much pleasure your visit gave me and what passion, even in our small size,moves our small artisan business: I believe in fact, that besides the techniques, the recipes, the "secrets" the message that I wanted to give to the students was to show what feeds the fire and pushes us every morning , despite bureaucracy, problems, tough clients,and challenges, new things to experiment and try....
If i only expressed a small part of what I feel.. I am happy.

Mille Grazie ( a thousand thanks) and a big hug!
Giorgia, Nicla, Daniela e Marisa


Bruno Corsini
Piazza San Francesca, 42
Pistoia

No comments: