Sunday, November 05, 2006

BICERIN

Bicerin at Bicerin


From Torino... on my chocolate tour!!!
Always working.

I had promised Fred to go to Bicerin and have a Bicerin...

There are several ways to serve it, they say that the larger glass ( bicerin means small glass, bicchierino in Italian) is their signature drink.

Often served in smaller glasses.

Of course the recipe is a secret, but it is hot lightly sweetened coffee, with Italian hot chocolate poured in on top, the topped with lightly whipped cream ( as for irish coffee).

Enjoy!

2 comments:

"Diva" said...

nicky..
I had given you guys a print out one of the first days with the website..
I will post them on the blog next week when I am back in Florence..and also get the foto of the licorice..
for the ganach recipe which will help you understand it.
Thanks for your patience!

"Diva" said...

Congrats!!!
Send foto's and I will put them online!

What a great team you and your husband are!!!
Sounds like the Tuscan Tour was at the right time, and you made the most of it!

GO GIRL!